Kevin and Andrew came over my place today. Haha. They came and help me crack my game!!

Haha. I've tried many many many times trying to learn to crack...!!


Andrew teach me edi..! It looks so simple. But I don't know I can remember a not. Hmm. You know, we are actually suppose to paste the crack file into a particular file only right?? I actually paste every where!! LOLz. He had to reinstall it for me.. Cos i mess the whole file up. Haha.


Oh.. While he was doing my game for me, we chat a while. There is this drink called "Anything" and "Watever". Haha. What a drink..!! You know, normally you go party people always asked what do you want to drink right..?! And you'll always answer, "anything la" or "watever la". haha. Now you can get what you asked..!! Cool ya??!!
Oh, after that, we went to Pyramid. Oh, we went to Pyramid PARKING LOT..!! We went looking for parking for almost 40 mins..!! In the end Kevin got tired of looking for it and we headed to Carefour to get some drinks for his friend's party. Well, we din't get some drinks, we got 20 big bottle of gassy drink..! Crazy right..??
Haha. Well, that's for it..!! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio