hmm.. I'm just gonna make a short post since everyone is bugging me to update.. heh..

well, last week i when to sg. wang and bought a short pants.. well, at first the length of it look quite  normal.. not till i wear it...!! gosh..! it is so short.. but well, never mind la.. it only cost me rm10.. so cheap right??! I think if i got money I wanna go there shopping again..
hmm.. what else i did last week?? Oh, I when out for breakfast with kevin and gang... I think we when out for 3 days for breakfast.. Then after that we when over to kev's house for gaming session.. Walou..!! Where got girl go gaming want..lolz.. the first girl..! =) Oh, not only that.. Last friday I when for soon-to-be Tan Sri Dr Giju farewell dinner.. Well, I didn't sit for long as I got  my own dinner with my relative and family.. He is going to Moscow to continue his study in Medical.. Our very soon to be doctor.. *next time sick can see dr for free* hehe.. 
Ya!! This whole holiday I've been at my aunty place.. At ss5 petaling jaya.. And I'm always using the internet.. hehe.. I guess that's it for now.. gotta go dinner now.. muaks...!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio