Gosh.. Today was tiring man...!

First of all I slept bout 2am this morning.
Second, I woke up late. Don't know why I didn't hear the alarm ring.
Third, I was at college from 8.20am till 4.30pm.
Fourth, I got my uncle party to attend, so I didn't really get to nap.
Lastly, I'm hook to the computer now.. lolz.. and not wanting to go get my shower.

Well, I've been not able to sleep well this few nights. Maybe that is why I'm so tired today. Its like I'm having sleep deprived..! I actually nap for a short while in the evening, but it feels like its not enough.

Right now I've got so many things in mind. I wanna go to the fashion show Melly invited us today. I wanna go shopping. I wanna go bible hunting. I wanna do all my assignments. I wanna do this, I wanna do that, but in the end of it I know that I'll procrastinate. Hmm.. How I wish I can get things done whenever I think of it. How I wish I could reverse time. But I know I can't. So yup! I got to live with it.

"Yesterday was history, Today is the present, and Tomorrow is a mystery."

Sound very wise huh?? I know. I like that phrase.

Anyway, I want to get a Pink bible. Maybe a purplish pink. =) A more outstanding pink. Cos I want to learn about it. Yea! Something to learn and get to know better. I want to make a differences in life! Therefore, I'll start with myself. =) Then, from there, I'll learn how to love myself more and splurge stuff on me.. hehe..

I'm going to learn new stuff. At least have the initiative to learn about it. The thought that count..!

-cheerful Miss J-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio