I dislike :


-writing essays.

-doing referencing.

-having to do research.

-how I'm having brain jammed.

-you getting all moody.

-you not telling me what is wrong even if it hurts.

-how you said "bye" to me earlier.

-me for getting jealous for nothing.


I like :




-how I feel when things were fine.

-it when you are all happy and hype.

-having McFlurry..

-how you take the efforts to make me happy.

-it when I don't have assignments.

-when I get to go shopping without worrying about cash!



I want :



-to have my Haagen-Dazs (its been weeks/months..! and I'll continue to bug you)

-to get over with things and move on.

-to learn how to play an instrument (at least).

-to speak and write better / improve my English language.

- to be a better person and live life with a purpose.

- a pink Bible..! *wink*

p/s: click on my ads kay..! thanks.. =) *hand kiss.. mwah*

-dislike, like, and want Miss J-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio