Just came back from Pyramid. Was there since about 6.30pm. Guess what?? Brian and I watched Angels and Demons. It was good, not as bad as the Da Vinci Code. I really think I'm a crazy movie-holic.. heh.. I watched four movies in a WEEK..! See told you I'm crazy. But at the same time it was fun and summer is here. You know what that means?? More movies..!! haha..

So many due dates coming up and I haven even start a single thing for my mass communication assignment. I'm DONE..! Yea, literally la.. And tomorrow we got Communication English group assignment, where we got to present our product and convience the audiences to buy it. Second is a short 2-3minutes public speaking with the weight of 50% marks. Don't you think its a little bit ridiculas?? Yea, I mean, if a good whole 15 - 20 minutes cos about 50% its still okay, but this is only a 3MINUTES talk..!

Anyway, I'm getting tired. Internet access at home are pretty much horrible.

The trailer for Angels and Demons.



-tired and sleepy Miss J-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio