Thursday class was crazily tiring. We had class from 9 in the morning till 6 in the evening.

Owh...! We saw some pretty awesome adverts.. Okay, I know, I'm going crazy over ads okay..! Its just nice and touching.. and some pretty funny... I'll post it up at the end of the blog.

Yesterday, Friday. Went over to Ee Leen's place and hangout with the guys. As usual, Raff, Da Wei and Xue Jieh. Jon bought some muar otak-otak for us. For them la, cos I don't eat otak-otak. Hate brains. Then ALL of us sit and watched Boltz (blue ray) on Jon's MAC laptop. I know, is crazy but we watched bout half an hour and headed for lunch.

We did something really random yesterday. Out of the sudden we decided to help Da Wei to bake cupcakes..! =) We went over to ss14 to get the stuff (bakery stuff).. Spend almost 17bucks.. I think its much more cheaper to bake than to buy.. =) You can view the photos at Ee Leen's blog. If she update it la.. haha..

Today Brian and I headed down to One Utama. We was there for a while. We wanted to eat Zenmai today, but the queue was crazily long. So we ended up at Fish and co. Then we walk about a while and headed back to Subang..








-Miss J-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio