Class

Had early class today. *yawn* And guess what??! Mr Peter extended our due date to the 7th.. Isn't he a nice guy? I think he is, just that the way he teach is like tortoise..

We had lunch at this new place just across the road from OldTown Kopitiam, near the furniture shop there. This small little hut is so kampung that you wouldn't know it existed at all and the best thing of all, my lunch today cost me RM4.80. The cheapest meal I ever had in my new campus life.

And Miss May class was super boring. Its about Marketing Channels and Supply Chain
Management. Imagine that?!

This is what i did the half of the lecture class.


My little dream castle.. =)

Me dreaming for a vacation


I did a lot of scribbling too in class to fill up my laziness and sleepiness in class...

And guess what? I bought a dress yesterday. My very first green dress from blook and it made me RM39.00 poorer.. =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio