Thanks Daddy..!

The third Sunday of June is around the corner, do you know what day's is that??

Yes, Father's day is just around the corner.. While on the way to college in the morning, Fly fm was playing the "Daddy's chart" and when it reaches the top 1 music of the chart this music was played.



Lutter Vandross - Dance with My Father'


Bob Calisle - Butterfly Kisses
(I was hoping for this song to be on the top chart actually)

I feel so blessed that I have a complete family, even if we at times do argue.
Early this year, my dad got into an accident. He was hit and run by a car leaving him lying in the middle of the highway hopelessly. Thank God that he was helped by 2 good Samaritans that so happened to pass by that highway and helped my dad to call for help and inform us family.

It did of course did made us feel worried after receiving such news, but thank God again that my dad was fine. He was diagnose with a broken femur and a broken baby toe. He did also sustain injuries on his face, legs and body with a few minor scratches. That incident left my dad staying in bed for 2weeks before he was fixed with his broken femur (this was due to the queue for the operating theater available in the government hospital as my dad got admitted on the 31st December 2009 early morning and no doctor were available).

This are some of the pics:




See how irresponsible some people are this days. They just practically left my father there alone, helplessly in the middle of the road at midnight.

Besides all those, there are many things that we can do and replace things in our life, but that one thing that we cannot replace in our life is family. We only got this one chance to be in this family and appreciate them.

If daddy is reading this now, Happy Father's day daddy. Thank you so much for all your effort in making this home complete and I know you work hard to make this home a better place for us to stay in. Daddy, I love you. =) No matter how old I am, I know I'll be your little girl inside your heart. You are the best daddy ever! and no one can beat that..


Karla Bonoff -Daddy's Little Girl
Its a beautiful song.



Jon Barker -Thank you for being my dad


Thanks dad for everything. =)

6 comments:

v!vi@n June 17, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

nice post!! really...your dad will be happy reading this...erm..i mean your appreciation for him..

Jess Lim June 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM  

v!v!@n > i am not sure.. hahaha.. but we will never know.. =)

Hilda Milda™ June 17, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

OMG, this tears me up. I miss my daddy back in my hometown now ):

Jess Lim June 18, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

hilda > go back and celebrate father's day this weekend.. =) appreciate him okay..

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio