C.L.E.A.R.

It a sense of relieve after letting out things that have been left in me for almost a month now. I didn't expect to let someone so dear to me being so disappointed at me. Well, I should have used my brain to think before making any desision or at least think what is the worst to come. Mayb if I had just listen like what he always told me, this day wouldn'y have come. But like everyone said, what has been done is done. No point looking back.

Well, I promise you that I'll gonna learn how to be a stronge girl. And not try...! I WILL...!! Just that, I'll need a little bit of time to be stronge..

Oh..!! I've never told you guys that i changed my hair style redi. Well this is the new me..!




It's me..!!

*smile*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio