pen drive missing

My pen drive go missing...!! All my stuff...!! OH NO....!!!!

Hmm... All my memories, song, and my assignment. But what I want back the most is my memories. All my picture. I miss all my things inside it. And the worst thing is that, I do not have a copy of all those..! I'm so sad. Hmm.. =(



You know what I realise after all this while, I realise that I can't really understand guys. Is not that they are hard to understand is just that I don't get what are they thinking always. Hmm. Maybe is better for me to know the truth now than later. But still. I'm hurt. Again. I guess it will be hard for me to trusts guys again. Even if I do, it'll take time for me before I open up myself to the guy. I'm sorrryy guys..! =P

I've made up my mind for now. To stand on my own two little tiny feet..!! *well not so tiny but still is a size 6 kay* And I know I can do it! I know Lim Chen Chen can do it..!! I got faith in her. =) HAHA.. So weird, I'm taking myself as a third person. haha.

Well, I got no mood to chat la. I'll update myself another day la.

*God has provided me light thru out my life journey and I'm gonna use his light as my guardian.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio