My new layout..! =)

My blog now look so much better!! Gosh. It look like crap before this. Now, it look so. Clean. Refresh. In short, it looks N.I.C.E..

Well, exams over, and holiday seasons are starting. I'm so excited that Christmas is just around the corner. But, not so for my purse. *sob* Anyway, I'm having a lil problem. The buying presents part.

-What to buy?
-How much is my budget and my sis?
-To share or not to share with my sis?

See!! Simple thing made difficult by me. Well, girls are always like that right?! -At least for me. Haha. So I think I need a Christmas list. Or at least some suggestion.

Oh, today I died on my bed. AGAIN. Haha. Just like every other month. But this month, it stole my beauty sleep. And yup, no more two more days. Haha. So no worries. =P Heh, I kinda freak out whenever my period comes late, cos you know, we ladies get paranoid bout it. Even if we know we didn't do anything wrong. So guys, please understand US girls. OK!

Yesterday I went out with Brian for dinner. We had Korean food at Sunway Pyramid, and the service there was horrible. This will be my first and last time having a meal there. The restaurant is located beneath the cinema, next to the superman shop there. Our dinner arrive bout half an hour later. We ordered two set meals, but it only came one! And we have to wait for another ten minute. We practically sit there bout 7.45pm and we left bout 9pm. Gosh. Just for one meal. It's ridicules.

But after that, we left for shopping till the mall close. And we when to Calvin's house to pick him up for "yum cha" session. We had quite a nice catch up together time. All the gossips and updates from him. Till bout 11.45pm we left and headed home.

As for today, I woke up bout 2.45pm. I know I'm such a pig. But it's the "period cramps" that killed me. Woke up, read a bit of tarot. -I'm learning tarot now. And when downstairs for my late lunch. I had 'bak kua' with bread. Yummy~ Then ding dong ding dong till bout 5, Mommy called, and said "We're coming back now, faster get ready." Gosh, in 10mins, I have to get ready. Super Women. And here I am, at my aunt's place blogging.

*mwah!* =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio