I'm blogging again today! Bravo!! Two days in a row. What an achievement. Are you guys proud of me? =)


I've been a good girl today. I clean the house, bath my dog -jack, iron the clothes. See!! Good house wife in the future. =) So you guys know what to do la. Hahaha. I sound like I'm promoting my self. Gosh.

We when to ss3 for dinner. Some super cheap western food. The chicken chop cost bout RM5 per plate. Yeah, it sounds nice right?! Well, don't be deceive by the price. Its super small. For everything. The Chicken, the salad, the fries. Really! You can actually count the fries with your 10 fingers. I think its a waste of time to go there and money. In short, the food there was not good.

School just finish bout a week and I'm already missing some of my friends. HAHA. Especially Vincent. I can't really imagine him working or going to college. i remember he always use the word "sorry teacher, sorrryy". Haha. I guess those were the days when we looked back at those memories and laughed bout it. Nostalgia i guess is the word. =lolz= What a big word I've used. And not to forget Careen. =)


Vincent
(pic stolen from Miss Careen-Barbie)

Well, I found some thing nice today.

Love is patient,
Love is kind,
It does not envy,
It does not boast,
It is not proud,
It is not rude,
It is not self-seeking,
It keeps not record of wrongs,
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth,
It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always preserves.
Love never fails.

I corinthians Chapter 13-New International Bible.

Mwah! =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio