"What is a friend?
 A single soul dwelling in two bodies".
 - Aristotle 

Perhaps the one relation that has survived the trials and tribulations of time and has still remained unconditional is friendship. A unique blend of affection, loyalty, love, respect, trust and loads of fun is perhaps what describes the true meaning of friendship between two individualsSimilar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship. To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure. 

Do you agree with the above statement??   I do.. 

And I miss my best friend now. I think all of the above is him. Well, girl and guy too can become best friend ok! Don't think else where. I miss all those time when we laugh bout each other, argue bout the world smallest stuff, eat MCFLURRY together! =) and time we spend together.

It sounds like he's been away for long right. But the fact is he just started working on Weds. And I'm already missing him. =( I feel so empty without him. Maybe its because of the texting. But still, I miss everything bout him.. 

"Friends are the sunshine of life" -- John Hay (1871)" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio