Miss J is not in mood now.

I mean. I feel so different in college. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just not used to some super drama people. Well there's only one in the class. So siapa makan chili, dia rasa la.. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but I think she should seriously wake up and smell the coffee. Look at her, she can still have a very bright future ahead of her if she knows how to appreciate things. I know every family got their own problem. I know I don't really know what's going on, but... If you want us to help, at least tell us, and not acting this "Tai Ka Cheh" and all.

I know I need to stop bitching talking bout other people. Just that, I got nothing to complain about other than that. I like my college mates. And yes I enjoy hanging out with them. Just that, its just me. Sorry people. I'm in no mood to blog, if not I'll be whining and crapping bout stuff..

Today our ding dong Mr Lard (that's what we called him and Kevin not Chee, Chin called him Fei Mau ) *cough* Mr Low gave us another assignments. Hmm.. I don't mind having assignments, but why can't he gives us two weeks or so to hand in our work. And things doesn't seems to be going the way it should be.

Anyway, I love my bestie Brian for coming over to cheer me up a bit. Let's go shopping this weekend. I need to shop. We'll shop together if your gaji is here. Its a deal, don't care you see this or not. If not you owe me 2scoops of BR ice creams. Muahahhahahaha...................

I love you.
I love my weekends hangout friends.
I like and starting to love my college mates, yea, you guys, the wacky ones.
I love McFluffy Oreo (I like it when I'm down, and I'll instantly cheer up and never be mad at you anymore as I give in easily)

I suddenly love my fonts to be in colour. It cheers me up to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio