I had McD again for lunch. Errhh... I feel so jelak having McD already. How I wish my mates would have a normal meal. Like going to the kopitiam instead of McD or Cafe. Heh. Its not that I don't enjoy it, its just that it's expensive.
Well, today i went down to DU (Damansara Utama) to meet up with my college mates to do our Mass Communication Individual Assignment. BUT.... We end up doing nothing besides then chatting and msn-ing or surfing the net. I guess we people are like that. We procrastinate till the very last minute before we get things done. It's the way of life. We like to work under stress environment. I guess that's how we are, so that our brain can kick start at the very optimum level. But the thing is, when the very last minute we kinda just simply taroh all out.

Actually we was at McD at first, but because there's no WiFi there we hop over to Starbucks to do our "work". Some of them had there lunch there and it seems that there are some problem with the cashier that they over charge or something. Anyway, after bout an hour there, we headed back to the college library. I guess. No, we were noisy! I felt quite annoyed too when they were making to much noise. And the WiFi there wasn't working too.. Lagi annoyed. But there's this senior that quite helpful la, even though it didn't really help. But she took the afford to call the lecture to find out what's wrong with the connection.

After a while I guess we were all getting fed-up with things that aren't suppose to go as we planed. So we went for tea-time... =) I suggested Secret Recipe. I had a slice of Banana Choc Cake and a cup of Ice Lemon Tea. See this two items cost me RM 13. Gosh, I gotta start saving on food and not splurge on food anymore. If not like what Kevin said, my fats will worst a million dollars. *evil of him* But, ya...! I really need to eat at kopitiam..! I guess I need to buy a piggy bank and save my daily allowance into it, by then I'll become rich.. Hahahahaha....

Well I thought that was all about it for the day, but then went I got up the car, dad told me that today's auntie Tina's birthday. I totally forgot that today's Wednesday. Actually I kinda lost count of my days. Hmm... So went back home, got a bath and head out again to PJ, Paris Restaurant. We had 11dishes on the table and 2 desserts. Dad says the table was rm600+ for 12 of us. Heh. I didn't eat much as I had my tea-time.
I thought I had a lot to eat today, guess who went to Sakae Sushi for buffet?? Mr. Brian Seow...! He went to Pyramid all by himself to eat sushi. I guess the staff there was cursing him. He paid RM22.90/head and ate RM150 worth of sushi...! Imagine what a COW he is. Anyway, I blog quite a bit already for today.


Will post more soon..

Random pics:


Me and my sister *Sue Chen*
Mr Kevin Chee with his Roti Canai Goreng =)

Miss J and Miss T
Brian and Me

-this pic was taken at the school multipurpose room-


Me and BaBa

*I miss BaBa so much.. T_T*


Me in my prom dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio