*take a deep breath*



Okay, here I go. I know that I've not been updating my blog for a long time. I got my own reasons okay. I don't have Internet access, and...... I'm lazy... Hahah.. I know, I know..! I know I've been a pig. And now I've got no more excuse as mum has already subscribe for WiMax. Oh..! Good news..! I've got a new laptop.. *grin widely*



Wanna meet my bunch of college friends?? Yes? Yes?? Haha..



*Mic, Kelly, ME!, Chee Ho*

*Inessa, Melissa, Shayne, Steph*

My new laptop! Currently I haven camwhore with IT. But you can google it. Its an Acer 4730ZG. I know lots of people out there doesn't really agree on Acer, but I've got a very minimal budget to spent on a laptop.

I need to go shopping..! I really really need to shop, but I got no transport to get myself about. *sigh* How i wish I've got a personal driver.

Till then. love ya.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio