/ʤesikə/
Try guessing what is that.
Don't know??
It my name..!
JESSICA
We learnt phonetics in Communication English today and I got some hard time pronouncing all this weird fonts. Let me give you guys a try on guessing what word is that.
/θʌm/ - Thumb.
/∫uː/ - Shoe
/əʧiːv/ - Achieve
See! It looks like some weird mathematic equations. But its actually a word.
How peculiar, but oh well... We had fun learning it. That phenetics was the early part in class. It's like our normal vowels (a.e.i.o.u). I can't recall that I've learn that during high school, or maybe our english teachers didn't teach us that. You want more phenetics??
/ʤɔɪ/ - Joy
/ʤeɪd/- Jade
Anyway, enough of all this phenetics.
I'll be getting really busy next week as the next coming week I'll be having lots of due date. Its crazy when all of them are in the same week, as we have a little difficulty meeting up with our group mates. And ya..! I need to go shopping this weekend. Badly! I need formal clothes as I'll be having presentation next week. Kaze said that's an excuse to go shopping..! I like that sentence. Haha. Yup! I'll have an excuse to shop this weekend..
Okay.
I know that I'm a little over excited to go shopping now, but that's the best stress release activity to do. =) I'm so looking forward to this weekend already when today is only Tuesday. Oh my gosh..
-excited Miss J-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio