I woke up at 8.30 am thinking that I was late for breakfast with Melly and Steph for breakfast at 9am.. and guess what? I arrived there first. Its the Malaysian timing thing going on here. I was at Damansara Jaya at 9.45am and they weren't even there yet. Yea! An hour late.

Anyway, we had dim sum there and the bill came up about RM63.20 (divide by the 5 of us = RM 13/person). The food there was not bad, but USJ 21 is still the best. One day I shall bring them up here for breakfast.

We were at Atria for our photo shoot session. Its for our Creative Thinking assignment that we need to hand in next week. (pics will be up as soon I get them from Melly)

Later in the evening, I went down to One Utama, 1U with Brian to hangout. At last I bought myself a formal shirt and we even applied for a PDI concept store member card. It seems that we won't be getting any discount but we'll get points. Oh well.. Yup!Anyway, since now I've got my shirt and pants, what I'm missing now is a pair shoes! A proper formal shoes.

We had Subway for dinner. As usual, Brian will have his foot long sandwich and I'll have my very own 6-inch sandwich. I ordered Subway Melt. *yum yum* It was good, and I "almost" finished it. Okay.. I left bout an inch okay..! Its too big for a girl like me. I have very small tummy kay. By the time I finish my 6-inch 5-inch sandwich, Mr Seow finished his foot long sandwich! He eat so fast..! And after he finished he still can go grab some cookie and me still struggling with my sandwich. *hmmph* Monster eater..! =P

We wanted to go catch movie, but all the movies we wanted to watch was all unavailable. So we walk for while and headed back to Subang.


~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

God didn't promise day without pain,
Laughter without sorrow or sun without rain.
But God did promise strength for the day,
Comfort for the tears and light for the way.
And all who believe In his Kingdom above,
He answer their faith with everlasting love....
-Miss J-








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio