I got this from facebook. And the only reason why I'm doing this cos I'm very bored.

Rule #1:If you open this you take it.
Rule #2:You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.
Rule #3:Tag 17 people.

Answer True or False

Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? T
Q: Been arrested? F
Q: Do you like someone? T
Q: Held a snake? T
Q: Been suspended from school? F
Q: Sang karaoke? T
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? T
Q: Laughed until you started crying? T
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? F
Q: Kissed in the rain? F
Q: Sang in the shower? T
Q: Sat on a roof top? T
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? F
Q: Broken a bone? F
Q: Shaved your head? F
Q: Played a prank on someone? T
Q: Shot a gun? T
Q: Donated Blood? F

Just be 100% truthful.

LAST PERSON.

1. You hung out with? - Family
2. You texted? Brian
3. You were in a car with? - Family
4. Went to the movies with? Brian (x-men)
5. Person you went to shop with? - Brian
6. You talked on the phone? - Brian
7. Made you laugh? - Mum
8. You hugged? - Brian

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1. Sun or moon? - Moon
2. Winter or Fall? - Winter
3. Left or Right? - Right
4. Sunny or rainy? - Rainy
5. Where do you live? - Malaysia
6. Club or pub? - Club
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? - Yes.
8. Do you want to get married? - Ya, I do.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? - Twirl.
10. What time is it? - 1845
11. Are you afraid of commitment? - No.
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? - I can turn back time and wait..
13. Do you cook? - On occasion.
14. Current mood? - Bored.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? - Yea
2. Sang? - In the car with Brian and Steph
3. Listened to music? - I am listening now.
4. Danced? - Nop!
5. Cried? - Yes.
6. Liked someone you can't? - Yes.. sadly..

22 FIRSTS

1.Who was your first prom date? - Brian..
2. Who was your first roommate? - Me, myself and I
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? - Everthing, that's why I was drunk.
5. What was your first car? - A proton saga.. =)
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? - My grandma funeral, 2yrs ago
8. Who was your first grade teacher? I don't remember..
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? - Japan
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? - I'm a good girl.. =)
11. Who was your first Best Friend? - Used to be Mellisa Tan from primary.
12. Who is your best friend? - Brian
13. Where was your first sleepover? - Mag's place
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? - Brian
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? - Nobody..
16. What's the first thing you did when you got up this morning? - Thought about last night the text msg.
19. First tattoo or piercing? - When I was 7?
20. First celebrity crush? - Don't rmb.
22. First crush? -Haha.. I seriously don't rmb..

Yea, I know that I'm not perfect and at some point in life I'm a lil dumb on certain things. This is what we called life I guess. But anyhow, I believe that things will be better as time goes by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio