Jack went to the clinic today. One of his blood vessel in his ear tore. My poor Jack got to be on medication for two weeks. Doctor said it was nothing serious as it will subside by itself once it stop scratching his ear. Anyway, it was scary to be in the clinic with Jack, not one where there's 3 cats running lose (they belong to the clinic). At first Jack was okay with the clinic, not until his eyes were glued to the cat at the clinic..! And this cat.. I tell you, Oh! her name's Mimi, ya, she was like this "big sister" of the clinic..! Dogs also not scared and it seems that she got into a fight with a German Shepard not too long ago. But according to the clinic assistance, lucky the dog was old and "tak ada gigi". Haha. Cats now a days are getting braver. She even wanted to pound on to Jack..! Horrible.

By the time I was back from the clinic it was already 6 plus. Came back and saw Mommy online (Ee Leen) so we chat for a while and she invited me for movie...! =) She says it was Make it Happen, its a dance movie something like Step Up. Then Ee Leen, Jon, Brian and I all headed down to Ikano Power Center for dinner. We had meatballs..! I had this chicken with lemon herb sauce.

Oh! I was kinda pissed with the waiter at the Ikea Cafe. I wanted them to change my carrot (which I don't like a lot) to brocollies, they say cannot cause the chicken comes with carrot, then okay la. Fine. Then went it comes to the sauce, I wanted brown sauce and they say cannot AGAIN..! I mean come on man, I'm sure the cafe can be a little flexible on the customer prefrences. It won't hurt that much to change my sauce..? Right?? And the lemon herb sauce taste like some baby canned food..! *hmmph*

So by the time we had our dinner, its times up..! Time for movie..! So we headed over to Cineleisure with our loaded tummies. When we reach the ticket counter, we realised it wasn't 'Make it Happen', it was 'The Battle of Terra'. We saw the poster and it looked pretty good and interesting, but the fact is, it was not..! It was boring. Brian said it was like some baby Star Wars, which I think its quite true. Anyway, I got to thank Ee Leen for inviting me to watch the movie and get to spend some Mother-Daughter time with her. Haha. Oh! Happy belated Mother's Day to her too..



-Miss J-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio