Freedom

I miss blogging..! Since my schedule is super tight, therefore I've been bad by not updating my blog and neglecting it. Anyway, I am now going to be super free, no more super rush hour rushing my assignments and guess what??!!


........ I can smell FREEDOM just in about another 16 hours.....

Hahahahaha.. I can't wait for this Sales Promotion paper to finish!! This exam feels like such as dread.. But thank God, I feel like I am doing okay for this semester, as long as I don't fail any of this papers, but at the same time I am *crossing my fingers* that I'll score for all this subjects, grade B for all my subjects will be sufficient.

Well, this weekend I'll be off to Pulau Lang Tengah, if you ever heard of it.. It's in between Pulau Perhentian and Pulau Redang. So excited. I'll remember to post pictures up here aite..!

Till then.. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio