"I wanna watch Toy Story 3"


I so wanna catch Toy Story 3 in 3D.. What life would be if its not complete..?

I have watch Toy Story 1 & 2 since I was young and isn't it amazing that what we once used to watch has now grown up with us..! I mean its like we were in that "era" of being a small kid together with that guy Andy and now Andy is all grown up like us, going to college..

The new toys that I can't wait to catch them on screen is...... *drum rolling*

.....Is......

Lots-O-Huggin' Bear - He reminds me of one of my soft plushy I had when I was young. Hahaha. I remembered that I actually bit of my plushy nose off..! What a small kid I am; so ganas. =P



Up next will be this little cutie guy MR. Pricklepants. Isn't he adorable?? Gosh..! I so can't wait to watch Toy Story 3 in 3D.. *drools*

And last but not least this three little Peas-In-A-Pod. This three little fella just look so kawaii..!


Well, to sum it all up, I still think that Lots-O-Huggin' Bear is still my favorite!! It really really reminds me about my younger day as a kid. But I can't just help thinking that I so want to catch this movie. Its a much watch movie this coming summer..!

Special thanks to Nuffnang for all these pictures. =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Lena Header image by Vladstudio